Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What the heck is this?

Hello and welcome to my latest attempt to start a blog. This is really a test message. Had it been a real post you would be reading amusing and insightful commentary about my life.

I really believe this will be the successful attempt at a blog. For starters, I have a realistic goal that only people who already know me are gonna read this thing. Secondly, I have something to talk about on a regular basis. Specifically my attempts to get in shape, do a lot of jogging, and enter a bunch of races. No, not car races. Just put on your sneakers and run in the streets with hundreds if not thousands or tens of thousands of your fellow nutty-nut-nuts type of races.

Does this mean I want to run the Boston Marathon someday? Officially, not yet. It's just a pipe dream at this point. When I can run a half marathon in two hours, then I'll start thinking seriously about Boston.

And why the name "TomInMotion"? Well, all the good names like "KeepMoving" and "MovingOn" were already taken, so I had to compromise my principles a bit on this.

Well that's all for my very first post. Let's see where this thing goes, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment